By joining the eCareersGrad Partner programme, you, as the “Partner” indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. We (“eCareersGrad”) detect when a visitor comes through a Partner’s link and automatically create a cookie on the visitor’s computer. If the visitor purchases any of the products sold by eCareersGrad.co.uk within 60 days of the cookie being created, the Partner will receive 40% of the “Sale” price. The “Sale” price represents the final value of the transaction after any product discount code has been applied.
2. Signing up to become a Partner is free and a Partnership request can be submitted at https://ecareersgrad.co.uk/partner-area
3. Partners may use the eCareersGrad promotion links provided in the Partner administration area, or you may create your own.
4. It is not permitted to advertise or portray eCareersGrad branded content in a misleading manner. Nor is it permitted to advertise eCareersGrad branded content on websites containing pornography, warez (pirated software) or content of an illegal nature.
5. It is not permitted to advertise eCareersGrad branded content using mass unsolicited emails. For the avoidance of doubt it is acceptable to advertise eCareersGrad branded content to an email list of opt-in subscribers of relevant subject matter, or to the Partner’s own customers in accordance with GDPR regulation.
6. eCareersGrad reserve the right to cancel without notice the account of any Partner who breaks these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to cancel without notice the account of any Partner we deem not to be acting in the interests of eCareersGrad.
7. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any change will be deemed to be effected by publishing to this webpage.
8. eCareersGrad sometimes advertise the products of third parties. Sales of such third party products will not generate commission for the Partner.
9. Any and all commission paid to the Partner shall be based on a percentage of the final sales transaction value. The Partner may still be liable to pay tax on their commission. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the Partner hereby acknowledges that they are solely responsible for the payment of tax on any income they may generate through their involvement in the eCareersGrad Partner Programme.
10. Partners are paid using PayPal or BACS. Partners are paid at the start of each month for the previous month’s earnings. For UK based payments, there is no minimum payout. Transfers to outside the UK will be made only once the Partner has accrued at least £20.
11. Partners are able to track their earnings and sales in the Partner Administration area.
12. eCareersGrad will not be held responsible for Partner links incorrectly incorporated into the Partner’s website. We provide instructions for correctly configuring Partner links which should be followed. If the Partner is expecting to receive high traffic, we recommend they test their links are working by making a test purchase through their links.
13. Partners will not be paid a commission for any purchase for which the customer is granted a refund according to our refund policy. Our refund policy is to refund customers on a case-by-case basis depending upon the nature of the request.
14. Typically the percentage of transactions which are later cancelled by the customer (referred to as ‘chargebacks’) is very low. Partners will be paid commissions on transactions which fail (referred to as ‘chargebacks’), up to a maximum of 2% of the number of all transactions generated by the Partner. Partners agree to reimburse eCareersGrad all commission paid on chargebacks which exceed the 2% of transaction volume threshold.
15. The buyer does not need to make a purchase immediately after clicking the Partner’s link. Clicking the Partner’s link creates a cookie in the buyer’s browser which expires after 60 days. Every product that visitors purchase from eCareersGrad during the life of that cookie will earn the Partner a commission, even if the visitor visits the eCareersGrad website later without clicking through the Partner’s link.
16. Referral tracking works on a ‘first to refer’ basis. For example if a visitor clicks on the link of Partner A, then clicks on the link of Partner B, then within 60 days of clicking link A makes a purchase, affiliate A will be awarded the commission.