Welcome to selection success
Let eCareersGrad prepare you for the competitive world of applying for grad-level jobs,
internships and work experience with our video-based, interactive careers courses.
To register for free full access to eCareersGrad:
- Current students: Use your Bath email address ending @bath.ac.uk
- Use your alumni email ending @bath.edu
- If you do not have access to an academic email, please contact email@example.com with details of your full name, personal email address and student ID to arrange for access.
For any issues with Registration/ Login, please Contact Us
- 30+ video-based candidate example answers for popular sectors including consulting, banking, finance, law, policy and the public sector
- 10+ recruiter answer scoring guides and illustrated answer structures for introductory, motivation, competency, strength-based (and weakness) and scenario questions
- spotlights on anticipating potential questions, dealing with video interviews and what to ask the interviewer.
- 15+ video-based candidate answers showing what good looks like (and doesn’t) for common scenarios including market sizing, market entry, revenue growth and more…
- recruiter answer scoring guides and illustrated answer structures for handling the case introduction, issues analysis and dealing with the numbers
- spotlights on how to use commercial and case ‘frameworks’, essential financial concepts and mastering note-taking. Practice cases and model answers.
“The recruiter insight and video examples show how easily answers can be transformed. Essential viewing for all interview candidates.”
Mark Sheehan (Graduate recruiter)
” The quality of course content is exceptional – I highly recommend eCareersGrad to all international students looking for work in the UK.”
Jie Liu (Former China Project Manager at CASS Business School, London)
“The videos were amazing. Good and bad examples of case interview answers gave me so much insight into what recruiters are looking for and helped me secure a strategy consulting position!“
Ella (Recent graduate)