Welcome to selection success
Let eCareersGrad prepare you for the competitive world of applying for grad-level jobs,
internships and work experience with our video-based, interactive careers courses
To register for free full access to eCareersGrad:
- Current students/ staff: Use your academic email address ending @liverpool.ac.uk or @liv.ac.uk with a password of your choice (not your university systems password).
- Recent grads:
- Use your academic email address ending @liverpool.ac.uk or @liv.ac.uk (if still live) with a password of your choice (not your university systems password).
- If you do not have access to an academic email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your full name, former academic address and student ID number to arrange for access.
- For any issues with registration/ login, please Contact Us
- Did you know that just 300 UK employers routinely SPONSOR the vast majority of International Students for UK grad schemes and job opportunities? Do you know who these employers are?
- REVEALED: the UKs biggest International Student sponsoring employers – ranked, sector specific and searchable to help ‘Target the right UK employer’ in future applications.
- International Student video testimony, case studies and interactive guides to strategies for successfully sourcing UK jobs and work experience.
- 60+ video-based candidate example answers for popular sectors including consulting, banking, technology, finance, law, life sciences as well as dealing with academic interviews
- 10+ recruiter answer scoring guides and illustrated answer structures for introductory, motivation, competency, commercial awareness, strength-based (and weakness) and scenario questions
- Spotlights on anticipating potential questions, dealing with video interviews and what to ask the interviewer.
- 15+ video-based candidate answers showing what good looks like (and doesn’t) for key case scenarios including market sizing, market entry, revenue growth and more…
- recruiter answer scoring guides and illustrated answer structures for handling the case introduction, issues analysis and dealing with the numbers
- Spotlights on how to use case ‘frameworks’, essential financial concepts and mastering note-taking.