Welcome to selection success
Let eCareersGrad prepare you for the competitive world of applying for grad-level jobs,
internships and work experience with our video-based, interactive careers courses.
To register for free full access to eCareersGrad:
- Current students & staff: Use your academic email address ending @abdn.ac.uk
- Graduates: If you have an academic email address ending @abdn.ac.uk please register with this. If you don’t have a university email account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.
For any issues with registration/ login, please Contact Us
- 30+ video-based candidate example answers for popular sectors including consulting, banking, finance, law, policy and the public sector
- 10+ recruiter answer scoring guides and illustrated answer structures for introductory, motivation, competency, strength-based (and weakness) and scenario questions
- spotlights on anticipating potential questions, dealing with video interviews and what to ask the interviewer.
- 15+ video-based candidate answers showing what good looks like (and doesn’t) for common scenarios including market sizing, market entry, revenue growth and more…
- recruiter answer scoring guides and illustrated answer structures for handling the case introduction, issues analysis and dealing with the numbers
- spotlights on how to use commercial and case ‘frameworks’, essential financial concepts and mastering note-taking. Practice (partner) cases and model answers.
“The recruiter insight and video examples show how easily answers can be transformed. Essential viewing for all interview candidates.”
Mark Sheehan (Graduate recruiter)
“The quality of course content is exceptional. The real-time recruiter feedback – especially for the poor answer examples mirrors so much of what I see day to day with unprepared candidates.”
Hilary Moor (UCL Senior Careers Consultant)
“The videos were amazing. Good and bad examples of case interview answers gave me so much insight into what recruiters are looking for and helped me secure a strategy consulting position!“
Ella (Recent graduate)