These terms and conditions govern your use of our website and course content. Please read the terms in full. By using this website it will be considered that you accept these terms.
Site access and availability
- You will be able to some access some of the course content on this website without having to register any details with us. However, specific course content will be accessible only if you have registered and purchased course content.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available at any time. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. Therefore, we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Use of website
- All content included on the website and in courses including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of eCareersGrad Ltd, our Partners or other relevant third parties.
- By continuing to use the website, you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- Users may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion reproduce material from the website unless given express written permission to do so by eCareersGrad Ltd.
Use of purchased content
- All Content purchased by the user is made available under a personal use licence which means that the user is not permitted to share or make available any content to people other than themselves.
- Content contained within user accounts may be used only by the individual named on the account. Account sharing is not permitted and any user found to be sharing their login details will have their account access blocked.
Links to other websites
- This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of eCareersGrad Ltd. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, eCareersGrad Ltd accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the website or course content or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the website and its content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts eCareersGrad Ltd’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of eCareersGrad Ltd.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
Refunds and disclaimers
- eCareersGrad makes no warranty or representation that purchased courses will meet your requirements, that they will be of satisfactory quality, that they will be fit for a particular purpose and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our content.
- No part of our website or course content is intended to constitute advice and the should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- If you inform us that you are not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, we will refund the cost of your order on a discretionary basis. You may request a refund by using the contact form on the homepage and sending specific reasoning as to the justification for your claim.
- We may ask for further details and once satisfied, we will refund the full amount of the cost provided the refund is requested within 30 days of purchase.
- Refunds will be initiated within five working days of receiving a customer refund request. Once initiated, please allow a further five working days for the banking network to process the refunded transaction.
- This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
- Our business’s name is: eCareersGrad Limited (this is an online only service). Company number: 11690883