These terms and conditions govern your use of our website and course content. Please read the terms in full. By using this website it will be considered that you accept these terms.
Site access and availability
- You will be able to some access some of the course content on this website without having to register any details with us. However, specific course content will be accessible only if you have registered.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available at any time. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. Therefore, we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Use of website
- All content included on the website and in courses including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of eCareersGrad Ltd, our Partners or other relevant third parties.
- By continuing to use the website, you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- Users may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion reproduce material from the website unless given express written permission to do so by eCareersGrad Ltd.
Use of course content
- All course content accessible by the user is made available under a personal use licence which means that the user is not permitted to share or make available any content to people other than themselves.
- Content contained within user accounts may be used only by the individual named on the account. Account sharing is not permitted and any user found to be sharing their login details will have their account access blocked.
Links to other websites
- This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of eCareersGrad Ltd. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of the above, you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, eCareersGrad Ltd accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the website or course content or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the website and its content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts eCareersGrad Ltd’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of eCareersGrad Ltd.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- No part of our website or course content is intended to constitute advice and should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
- Our business’s name is: eCareersGrad Limited (this is an online only service). Company number: 11690883