Welcome to selection success
Let eCareersGrad prepare you for the competitive world of applying for grad-level jobs,
internships and work experience with our video-based, interactive careers courses
Current students/ recent grads: Access individual eCareersGrad courses through Manchester Careers ‘Learning Pathways’.
To access ‘International Students: Target the Right UK Employer’, access the Manchester pathway: ‘International Students – Working in the UK and Understanding your Visa Options’.
To access the courses ‘Interview Success’ and ‘Master the Commercial & Consulting Case’, – you’ll need to access the Manchester pathway: ‘Get Interview Ready’.
Staff: Register for access below with your academic email address ending email@example.com and a password of your choice (not your university systems password)
For any issues with registration/ login, please Contact Us
- REVEALED: the eCareersGrad UK150 listing of the biggest International Student sponsoring employers
- Sponsorship listings searchable by sector/ company to help ‘Target the right UK employer’ in future applications
- International student video testimony and interactive guides to strategies for sourcing UK jobs and work experience.
- 60+ video-based candidate example answers for popular sectors including consulting, banking, technology, finance, law, life sciences as well as dealing with academic interviews
- 10+ recruiter answer scoring guides and illustrated answer structures for introductory, motivation, competency, commercial awareness, strength-based (and weakness) and scenario questions
- Spotlights on anticipating potential questions, dealing with video interviews and what to ask the interviewer.
- 15+ video-based candidate answers showing what good looks like (and doesn’t) for key case scenarios including market sizing, market entry, revenue growth and more…
- recruiter answer scoring guides and illustrated answer structures for handling the case introduction, issues analysis and dealing with the numbers
- Spotlights on how to use case ‘frameworks’, essential financial concepts and mastering note-taking.