Give your students and recent grads the best chance of UK selection success with our video-based, eLearning courses and LIVE MasterClass series that showcase how to ‘Target the Right UK Employer SPONSOR’ as an International Student and achieve ‘Interview & Case Success‘.
Leading UK universities and business schools as diverse as Manchester, Warwick and Cambridge to Swansea, Aberdeen and Brunel trust eCareersGrad to support their students’ selection success.
Frequently asked questions
1. Our institution is interested in trialling/ licensing eCareersGrad but first want to evaluate full course content. How can we do that?
2. How do student users access course content?
- eCareersGrad is a ‘cloud-hosted’ platform – there’s no software to download or Single Sign-On (SSO) to be navigated with your IT department. There are 2 ways for users to gain access:
- Direct referring link: Users can access courses via a ‘secure referring URL link’ to eCareersGrad from institution specific pages such as a website, virtual learning environment (eg Moodle) or careers management system. With students ‘pre-authenticated’ in your local environment, there’s no registration process to complete or GDPR/ systems compliance issues to be navigated.
- Short registration: A signpost link from your website takes users to an ‘institution-branded’ eCareersGrad landing page. Users register with a simple form with secure access granted to those with a valid institutional email address eg ‘studentname@XYZuniversity.ac.uk‘
- See an example landing page for the University of XYZ : Access XYZ Landing page
- Alumni with an expired academic email address can also be accommodated by having their alumni status validated by the careers team and then using their expired academic email with a supplied password.
3. Can recent grads access eCareersGrad?
- Alumni can access content directly with a valid institutional email address including alternative formats such as ‘@alumni.university.ac.uk’.
- In addition, if no alumni institutional email facility exists, local administrators can manually register alumni with a personal email address.
4. How can I find out usage metrics?
- eCareersGrad will provide quarterly institutional reports (or at any other time on request) for the following:
- The total number of your HE institutional’s users registered for eCareersGrad
- The number of ‘active’ users within the last year and most recent 3-month period.
- On request, listings of individual user email data can be supplied in CSV/ excel file format so that student users can be identified and profiled for reporting purposes.
- See an example quarterly usage report for University of XYZ
5. What about Data Protection?
6. Is course content accessible in relation to the latest digital content requirements?
- In the Autumn of 2019, new Accessibility Legislation was introduced requiring all digital content within UK HE institutions to meet strict accessibility guidelines. All eCareersGrad course content meets these requirements in full (and beyond) including:
- All video content is fully captioned with additional standalone dialogue transcriptions for example answers.
- All images are supplied with alternative text descriptions (alt text)
- Chapters are formatted using structured headings and simple, concise copy.
- All content is ‘responsive’ adapting to the device used – PC, laptop, tablet or mobile.
7. Where can I find promotional copy, images and other resources?
We have a range of website copy, images, video content and animated GIF banners that can be embedded on your website and used for social media and email campaigns. This will be supplied for launch.
8. Additional questions
For questions not covered by any of the above, please Contact Us