At eCareersGrad, rather than just TELLING candidates how to interview – we believe it’s much more effective to SHOW them what ‘good’ looks like (and doesn’t) when it comes to effective answering strategies.
That’s why our ‘Interview Success’ and ‘Master the Commercial & Consulting Case’ experiential eLearning courses are built around over 50+ video-based, candidate-led example answers with ‘dual recruiter commentary’ that allow students to see ‘real-time’ feedback on what the interviewer is thinking.
Give your students the best chance of selection success by partnering with eCareersGrad through our University Access membership scheme.
**Now available with a free, no obligation 6-month trial**
Find out more about our flagship courses – ‘Interview Success’ and ‘Master the Commercial & Consulting Case’ that can be licensed both together or as stand alone courses. Watch our short 2 minute intro videos and access sample course chapters below:
- 30+ video-based candidate example answers for popular sectors including consulting, banking, finance, law, policy and the public sector
- 10+ recruiter answer scoring guides and illustrated answer structures for introductory, motivation, competency, strength-based (and weakness) and scenario questions
- Spotlights on anticipating potential questions, dealing with video interviews and what to ask the interviewer.
- 15+ video-based candidate answers showing what good looks like (and doesn’t) for key scenarios including market sizing, market entry, revenue growth and more…
- recruiter answer scoring guides and illustrated answer structures for handling the scenario introduction, issues analysis and dealing with the numbers
- Spotlights on how to use commercial & case ‘frameworks’, essential financial concepts and mastering note-taking. Practice cases and model answers.
Who we work with
Here are just some of the business and management schools, universities and professional education providers that currently make our courses available to their students under licence or 6-month, no obligation trial:
Why you trust us
Find out how careers staff and candidates have been making the most of our courses:
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below:
1. Our institution is interested in trialling/ licensing eCareersGrad but first want to evaluate full course content. How can we do that?
- HE careers/ academic staff can book a demo and subsequently access full course content for a 2-week period for review.
- To book a demo, please Contact Us
2. How do student users access course content?
- eCareersGrad is a ‘cloud-hosted’ platform and access can be set-up for your institution in less than 24 hours. There’s no software to download or Single Sign-On (SSO) to be navigated with your IT department. . There are 2 ways for users to gain access:
- Short registration: A signpost link from your website takes users to an ‘institution-branded’ eCareersGrad landing page like that to your right. Users register with a simple form with secure access granted to those with a valid institutional email address eg ‘email@example.com‘ . See an example landing page for the University of XYZ : Access XYZ Landing page
- Direct referring link: Users can access courses via a ‘secure referring link’ to eCareersGrad from institution specific pages such as a website, virtual learning environment (eg Moodle) or careers management system. With students ‘pre-authenticated’ in your local environment, there’s no registration process to complete or GDPR/ systems compliance issues to be navigated.
3. Can alumni access eCareersGrad?
- Alumni can access content directly with a valid institutional email address including alternative formats such as ‘@alumni.university.ac.uk’.
- In addition, if no alumni institutional email facility exists, local administrators can manually register alumni with a personal email address.
4. How can I find out usage metrics?
- eCareersGrad will provide quarterly institutional reports for the following:
- The total number of your HE institutional’s users registered for eCareersGrad
- The number of ‘active’ users within the last year and most recent 3-month period.
- On request, listings of individual user email data can be supplied in CSV/ excel file format so that student users can be identified and profiled for reporting purposes.
5. What about Data Protection?
6. Is course content accessible in relation to the latest digital content requirements?
- In the Autumn of 2019, new Accessibility Legislation was introduced requiring all digital content within UK HE institutions to meet strict accessibility guidelines. All eCareersGrad course content meets these requirements in full (and beyond) including:
- All video content is fully captioned with additional standalone dialogue transcriptions for example answers.
- All images are supplied with alternative text descriptions (alt text)
- Chapters are formatted using structured headings and simple, concise copy.
- All content is ‘responsive’ adapting to the device used – PC, laptop, tablet or mobile.
7. Where can I find promotional copy, images and other resources?
We have a range of website copy, images, video content and animated GIF banners that can be embedded on your website and used for social media and email campaigns. This will be supplied for launch.
8. Additional questions
For questions not covered by any of the above, please Contact Us