Give your students the best chance of selection success by partnering with eCareersGrad through our University membership service delivering full course access for your current students/ alumni.
Here are just some of the institutions we currently work with:
“eCareersGrad is essential viewing before an interview. Its video examples and recruiter marking guides will show how you can master the interviewing and consulting case process.“
Iain McLoughlin (Queen Mary Senior Careers Consultant/ former Head of Coaching London Business School)
“The quality of course content is exceptional – I highly recommend eCareersGrad to all international students looking for work in the UK.”
Jie Liu (Former China Project Manager at CASS Business School, London)
“eCareersGrad was a huge asset in helping my finalists prepare for their in-curriculum video interview assignment. Usually I would give students written examples of interview responses to help with their preparation but with eCareersGrad we were also able to watch clips of actual students answering questions with real-time recruiter feedback. This made the task more inclusive of a range of learning styles and sped up students’ learning of how to go from a poor answer to a great answer. The ‘3Rs’ model was also really useful as a way of answering motivational questions which, in my experience, are often very poorly answered. 96% of students completed the assignment with an average grade of a high 2:1.”
Andrea Cox (Careers Consultant for Researchers at Queen Mary, University of London)
Find answers to some of the most commonly asked FAQs below:
1. Our institution is interested in licensing eCareersGrad but first want to evaluate full course content. How can we do that?
- HE careers/ academic staff can book a demo and subsequently access full course content ‘pre-licensing’ for a 2-week period.
- To book a demo, please Contact Us
2. How do student users access course content?
- eCareersGrad is a ‘cloud-hosted’ platform. There’s no software to download or Single Sign-On (SSO) access required.
- A signpost link from your website takes users to an ‘institution-branded’ eCareersGrad landing page like that to your right.
- Users register with a simple form with secure access granted to those with a valid institutional email address eg ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ .
- See an example landing page for the University of XYZ : Access XYZ Landing page
3. Can alumni access eCareersGrad?
- Alumni can access content directly with a valid institutional email address including alternative formats such as ‘@alumni.university.ac.uk’.
- In addition, if no alumni institutional email facility exists, local administrators can manually register alumni with a personal email address.
4. How can I find out usage metrics?
- eCareersGrad will provide bi-annual institutional reports for the following:
- The total number of your HE institutional’s users registered for eCareersGrad
- The number of ‘active’ users within the last year and most recent 6-month period.
- On request, listings of individual user email data can be supplied in CSV/ excel file format so that student users can be identified and profiled for reporting purposes.
5. What about Data Protection?
6. Is course content accessible in relation to the latest digital content requirements?
- In the Autumn of 2019, new Accessibility Legislation was introduced requiring all digital content within UK HE institutions to meet strict accessibility guidelines. All eCareersGrad course content meets these requirements in full (and beyond) including:
- All video content is fully captioned with additional standalone dialogue transcriptions for example answers.
- All images are supplied with alternative text descriptions (alt text)
- Chapters are formatted using structured headings and simple, concise copy.
- All content is ‘responsive’ adapting to the device used – PC, laptop, tablet or mobile.
7. Where can I find promotional copy, images and other resources?
We have a range of website copy, images, video content and animated GIF banners that can be embedded on your website and used for social media and email campaigns. This will be supplied for launch.
8. Additional questions
For questions not covered by any of the above, please Contact Us